On Friday, September 18th, 2015, HUD announced the Notice of Funding Availability for the 2015 Continuum of Care Program Competition. In addition to renewal projects, CoC’s may submit new projects created through reallocation, permanent housing bonus projects, CoC Planning, and UFA Costs (if eligible).
Please click here to see the competition page and link to the full announcement:
Fy-2015 CoC Program-Nofa Competition
FY15 HUD CoC Program Scoring Criteria Summary_2
Below you will find specific MCoC Related Information for the NOFA that has been compiled to assist you in this year’s competition.
- FY-2015-CoC-Program-NOFA Announcement Summary Review
- Detailed summary of the NOFA Action Items
- MCoC Project Solicitation Letter 10-8-15
- FY2015 HUD CoC NOFA Competition Announcement from the MCoC
- FY2015 HUD CoC NOFA Timeline 10-9-15
Project Review, Ranking and Selection Procedures and Scoring Tools:
- MCOC Ranking Procedures DRAFT
- Project Review Ranking and Selection Checklist
- ScoringTool for Renewal Projects DRAFT 10-8-15
- Scoring Tool for New Projects DRAFT
Other Helpful Information: