Presenters: Kate Easter, Housing Services Coordinator and Andrea Mancuso, Esq., Public Policy Director
FROM: Maine Coalition to End Domestic Violence
Join us: THIS FRIDAY, September 10, 2021, from 9:00AM to 11:00AM
FOR A DISCUSSION ABOUT: Housing Rights of Domestic Violence Survivors in Maine
- Information on how federal VAWA applies to housing & access to housing resources
- Review of Maine’s state-specific laws
- Impacts VAWA & Maine laws have for survivors of abuse
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM ATTENDING?
- Housing Providers
- Emergency Shelter Providers and their frontline staff
- Community Service Providers
- MCoC Members (Grant Recipients, Subrecipients, or any Member Organization)
- Anyone in the Homeless Services Sector
You are invited to a scheduled RingCentral meeting.
Topic: The Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) Training
Time: September 10, 2021 09:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/j/1492562745?pwd=SU1SVWwxMGlTVDV5T2hlWUZjZkRHQT09
For the best audio experience, please use computer audio.
Or iPhone one-tap:
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location)
Meeting ID: 149 256 2745
Sponsored by the Maine CoC Resource Committee and Maine’s Regional Homeless Councils