Will be hosting a forum in collaboration with the Maine Continuum of Care (MCoC).
THE FORUM WILL:
- present health data
- hold small group discussions to share insights into health priorities, and resource gaps and needs of Mainers currently experiencing homelessness or those previously in homelessness.
WHEN: TOMORROW, Tuesday, December 14 from 10:00 a.m. to NOON
- Persons with lived experience in homelessness, both current and former experience
- Emergency Shelter Providers and their frontline staff
- Community Service Providers who work with persons experiencing homelessness
- MCoC Members (Grant Recipients, Subrecipients, or any Member Organization)
- Anyone in the Homeless Services Sector
TO REGISTER: CLICK HERE
About Maine Shared Community Health Needs Assessment:
The Maine Shared Community Health Needs Assessment helps turn data into action so that Maine will become the healthiest state in the U.S.
The Maine Shared Community Health Needs Assessment is a dynamic public private partnership that:
- Creates Shared Community Health Needs Assessment Reports;
- Engages and activates communities; and
- Supports data-driven health improvements for Maine people.
Learn more at www.mainechna.org.
The Maine Shared CHNA is made possible through the support and collaboration of our signatory partners including Central Maine Healthcare, Maine Center for Disease Control and Prevention, MaineGeneral Health, Maine Health, and the Northern Light Health and countless community partners.