The Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2023 Continuum of Care (CoC) Program Competition and Renewal or Replacement of Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program Grants (YHDP) is available on Grants.gov and the Funding Opportunities page on HUD’s website.
Submission Deadline: Thursday, September 28, 2023 at 8:00 PM EDT
- e-snaps, the electronic application system for the CoC Program Competition is open.
- The following documents have been posted on the CoC Program Competition page of HUD’s website:
- FY 2023 CoC Estimated ARD Reports – there are two reports:
- One report for all Collaborative Applicants
- One report for Collaborative Applicants with UFA designation and includes the available UFA Costs amount
- FY 2023 Detailed Instructions:
- CoC Application
- New Project Application
- Renewal Project Application
- Planning Project Application
- YHDP Renewal Project Application
- YHDP Replacement Project Application
- UFA Costs Project Application
- Project Priority Listing
- Additional guidance including Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and Navigational Guides will be posted to the CoC Program Competition page soon.
- Questions regarding the FY 2023 CoC Program Competition process must be submitted to .
- Technical questions related to e-snaps functionality (e.g., password lockout, access to user’s application account, updating Applicant Profile) must be submitted to .
If you are aware or suspect that the Collaborative Applicant or project applicant for your CoC is not currently receiving these listserv messages, please forward the following link so the Collaborative Applicant or project applicant can register to receive listserv messages as this is the only form HUD uses to communicate CoC Program information to the public: