This page includes information and resources related to the COVID-19 Pandemic. Some of this information is at a national level, while some is specific to the state of Maine.
Recent COVID-19 Posts
- National Homelessness Law Center – Health and Homelessness: Lessons Learned Partner Convening
- Shelter System Diversion Program
- Orange County, CA 211 Invitation to Participate in a Survey on Vaccination Distribution to Homeless Populations
- HUD Issues CPD Memo: Availability of Additional Waivers for CPD Grant Programs to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 and Mitigate Economic Impacts
- HUD:COVID-19 Resource Digest for Homeless Providers – October 2, 2020
- HUD:COVID-19 Resource Digest for Homeless Providers – September 28, 2020
- HUD:COVID-19 Resource Digest for Homeless Providers – September 18, 2020
- HUD: COVID-19 Resource Digest for Homeless Providers – September 2, 2020
- HUD:COVID-19 Resource Digest for Homeless Providers – August 28, 2020
- Maine.gov: Maine DHHS and MaineHealth Announce Five New “Swab and Send” COVID-19 Testing Sites Opening Next Week
The COVID-19 Homeless Provider Grant is available for shelters that participate in Emergency Shelter and Housing Assistance Program (ESHAP). These grant funds may be used for costs associated with responding to COVID-19 that are beyond the homeless provider’s operating budget including cleaning and supplies, appliances, staff time, and other uses .
Download the 2021 COVID-19 Homeless Provider Grant Documents
- 2021 COVID-19 Homeless Provider Grant Program Guide
- 2021 ESG-CV Reimbursement Request Form
- 2021 ESG-CV Expenses Form Spreadsheet
- 2021 ESG-CV Funds Request – Job Aid
Do you have questions specifically related to COVID-19 that we may be able to help you with? If so, please fill out the form below. For other questions about homelessness, this website, or other information posted here, please use the form available through the “Contact Us” link at the top of the page.