The Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2015 Continuum of Care Program Competition has been posted to the FY 2015 Continuum of Care (CoC) Program Competition: Funding Availability page on the HUD Exchange. The FY 2015 CoC Consolidated Application and Project Applications are now available in e-snaps.
Submission Deadline: Friday, November 20, 2015 at 7:59:59 PM EST
- The FY 2015 CoC Program Competition is administered under the CoC Program interim rule (24 CFR part 578) and covers the application and award process for the FY 2015 CoC Program funds.
- All applicants should carefully and thoroughly read the following:
- FY 2015 CoC Program Competition NOFA – prior to beginning the application process
- FY 2015 General Section NOFA
- Project Application Detailed Instructions and Instructional Guides
- CoC Application Detailed Instructions and Instructional Guide
- CoC Priority Listing Detailed Instructions and Instructional Guide