Recent COVID-19 Posts
- HUD: Upcoming Webinar: Rehousing Strategy in the Midst of COVID-19 – June 4, 2020 – 3:30 PM EDT
- HUD:COVID-19 Resource Digest for Homeless Provider for June 1, 2020
- HUD: COVID-19 Resource Digest for Homeless Providers – for May 29, 2020
- The IRS & The State of Maine: COVID–19 Relief Town Hall Discussion 90 Minute Teleconference-Thursday, May 28, 2020 @12 p.m. Eastern Time.
- HUD:COVID-19 Resource Digest for Homeless Providers – May 21, 2020
- HUD:COVID-19 Resource Digest for Homeless Providers – May 19, 2020
- HUD:COVID-19 Resource Digest for Homeless Providers – May 15, 2020
- HUD:Office Hours Reminder: COVID-19 Planning & Response for Homeless Assistance Providers – May 15, 2020
- HUD:Homeless System Response: Changes to Coordinated Entry Prioritization to Support and Respond to COVID-19
- NHCHC: COVID-19 & the HCH Community Medical Respite Care & Alternate Care Sites
2020 COVID-19 Homeless Provider Grant
The 2020 COVID-19 Homeless Provider Grant is available for shelters that participate in Emergency Shelter and Housing Assistance Program (ESHAP). These grant funds may be used for costs associated with responding to COVID-19 that are beyond the homeless provider’s operating budget including cleaning and supplies, appliances, staff time, and other uses .
Do you have questions that we may be able to help you with? Fill out the form below.