The Maine Homeless Veterans Action Committee (ME HVAC), the Veteran Committee of the Maine Continuum of Care (MCOC), formed as a collaboration of several agencies and organizations to ensure that Veteran homelessness is rare, brief and non-recurring and was adopted as a joint committee of the MCOC in 2016. ME HVAC meets the first Tuesday of each month from 1pm-3pm at the Lewiston VA Clinic (CBOC) at 15 Challenger Drive, Lewiston. These meetings are open. Please email Rob Liscord at if you would like to join our email list.
At the September 3, 2017 meeting the following topics were covered:
- Veteran By Name List and Case Consultation
- Program updates for SSVF, GPD, VASH, Maine Bureau of Veteran Services
- Interim Chair and Co-chair nominations and elections
- COC merger implications for HVAC
- Written Standards, governance and veteran coordinated entry policy and procedure.
9.5.17 Maine HVAC Meeting Minutes 8.30.17 By Name List Report