|The Notice of Fiscal Year (FY) 2014 Opportunity to Register and Other Important Information for Electronic Application Submission for the FY 2014 Component of the 2013 – 2014 Continuum of Care (CoC) Program Competition is posted to the OneCPD Resource Exchange. In addition, the modified FY 2014 CoC Registration forms are live in e-snaps. The modified FY 2014 CoC Registration process is only open for 20 days and will close at 7:59:59 pm ET on Wednesday, August 6, 2014.
HUD strongly encourages all Collaborative Applicants, CoC stakeholders, Project Applicants, and Project Sub-recipients to read the FY 2014 CoC Program Registration Notice in its entirety. Collaborative Applicants should carefully review Section III. Completing the Registration Process of the Notice prior to starting the modified FY 2014 CoC Registration process in e-snaps. HUD has posted the CoC Registration and CoC Review Instructional Guide and the CoC Applicant Profile Instructional Guide to the CoC Program Competition: e-snaps Resources page on the OneCPD Resource Exchange.
- Collaborative Applicants must complete the modified FY 2014 CoC Registration using e-snaps, a web-based portal accessible at www.hud.gov/esnaps. The FY 2014 CoC Priority Listing will not be available at www.grants.gov.
- CoCs failing to submit a modified FY 2014 CoC Registration by 7:59:59 PM ET on August 6, 2014 will NOT have access to the CoC Priority Listing and will NOT be able to apply for FY 2014 CoC Program funds.
- This modified FY 2014 CoC Registration process is not for project applicants. The Project Application will be available with the publication of the FY 2014 CoC Funding Notice.
- Before Collaborative Applicants can get to the actual Registration forms, they must first register for the Funding Opportunity – “FY 2014 CoC Registration” in e-snaps. Registering for the Funding Opportunity DOES NOT mean that the CoC is registered to apply for FY2014 CoC Program funds. See page 14 of the CoC Registration and CoC Review Instructional Guide for further information.
- Collaborative Applicants must IMPORT the FY 2013 CoC Program Registration information in e-snaps (see page 17 of the CoC Registration and CoC Review Instructional Guide). Importing the previous year’s CoC Registration will:
- Prevent the need for re-entering information AND
- Allow HUD to import the FY 2013/FY 2014 CoC Application in e-snaps. This will then trigger the import feature for the next CoC Application process in FY 2015 that will automatically import the responses from the FY 2013/FY 2014 CoC Application.
- Changes in the CoC’s Geographic Area: As stated in the FY 2013 – FY 2014 CoC Program Competition NOFA, for the modified FY 2014 CoC Registration, changes in claimed geography from those claimed in FY 2013 CoC Registration will not be allowed.
Grant Inventory Worksheets (GIWs):
- All CoCs should have received their FY 2014 GIW. If your CoC has not received a copy of the GIW, contact your local HUD CPD field office immediately.
- Each CoC must include ALL eligible renewal projects on the FY 2014 GIW. Project funds expiring in calendar year 2015 are eligible for renewal and must be included on the GIW. If the CoC is unsure if a project is eligible to apply for renewal funds in FY 2014, the CoC must contact the local HUD field office.
- All GIWs must be sent to the local HUD CPD field office no later than Friday, July 25, 2014.
- The final HUD-approved GIWs will be sent from SNAPS (HUD Headquarters) to the CoCs no later than Tuesday, August 19, 2014.
- It is extremely important that all CoCs carefully review the GIWs with both project applicants listed on the GIW and the local HUD CPD field office. CoCs should pay close attention to the following:
- Ensure that all projects eligible for renewal are listed and all requested information is provided.
- Any projects listed that are NOT renewing in the FY 2014 CoC Program Competition should NOT be listed on the GIW and should not be included in the CoC’s Annual Renewal Demand (ARD).
- Although the final HUD-approved GIW is not a required attachment for the modified FY 2014 CoC Registration, the ARD amount from the FY 2014 GIW is a required field in registration.
- The final HUD-approved GIW will be a required attachment to the FY 2014 CoC Priority Listing.
- CoCs without renewal projects should attach a blank GIW stating “No Renewals” in the “Comment” column. A blank GIW may be obtained from the local HUD CPD field office.
- FY 2013/FY 2014 Geo Codes and Preliminary Pro Rata Need Amounts – will be available by the end of today, July 18, 2014.
- FY 2013 – FY 2014 CoC Names and Numbers
- Adding and Deleting Users in e-snaps – explains how the CoC registrant/primary contact can authorize other individuals to view the CoC Application and delete registered users who should no longer have access to the CoC Application.
If you have questions pertaining to e-snaps technical issues or the FY 2014 GIW, please submit your questions to the e-snaps Ask A Question (AAQ) portal. To submit a question to the e-snaps AAQ portal, select “e-snaps” from the “My question is related to” drop down list on Step 2 of the question submission process.
If you have questions related to the CoC Program Interim Rule or a policy related question, please submit your questions to the CoC Program Ask A Question (AAQ) portal. To submit a question to the CoC Program AAQ portal, select “CoC Program” from the “My question is related to” drop down list on Step 2 of the question submission process.